***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's a basketball question to ask if anyone on the Gophers bench has any common sense?

And then you get offended when someone quotes you. Yeah.....there are some soft people on this board. Please don't look in a mirror.
Ok Ben’s Mom. Sorry to question a very questionable basketball decision on a basketball board. Thanks for the reminder to not post on message boards.

I love the lead, but don’t understand the play to end the half. Run the offense instead of a stupid high ball screen to get Hawkins open for a three. If that’s what you are going to do run something better for Christie or Mitchell for a three.

The plan is simple, keep scoring more points than them. That's all we have to do for 20 minutes. Ski U Mah

Ok Ben’s Mom. Sorry to question a very questionable basketball decision on a basketball board. Thanks for the reminder to not post on message boards.

Didn't disagree with you on Garcia being on the floor with two fouls. But calling out the "common sense" of the coaching staff from your couch? And then getting offended after calling everyone who questioned your post "soft"?

Get a grip.

Question is am I going to watch the 2nd half or not? C'mon gophers!

Blow a 20 point lead versus Iowa, turn around and have an 8 point halftime lead at Purdue.

I don't understand.

It's simple. This team is schizophrenic, or, like the famous Forrest Gump line: "like a box of chocolates; you never know what you'll get."

Live odds still have Purdue pulling this out.

Very interesting situation the Gophers are in.

Didn't disagree with you on Garcia being on the floor with two fouls. But calling out the "common sense" of the coaching staff from your couch? And then getting offended after calling everyone who questioned your post "soft"?

Get a grip.
Ok let’s clear this up once and for all. I actually don’t mind him being on the court with 2 fouls (risky, but the type of game where you have to take risks to win big). He was left on the court after picking up his 3rd! I saw them try to bring on Carrington (the announcers even alluded to it), but it was too late. If Garcia had picked up a fluky 4th foul that would have been a massive coaching mistake. Now let’s win this. Go Gophs.

Ok let’s clear this up once and for all. I actually don’t mind him being on the court with 2 fouls (risky, but the type of game where you have to take risks to win big). He was left on the court after picking up his 3rd! I saw them try to bring on Carrington (the announcers even alluded to it), but it was too late. If Garcia had picked up a fluky 4th foul that would have been a massive coaching mistake. Now let’s win this. Go Gophs.

He was going to be taken out during the foul shots but the 1/1 was missed. But yeah....I agree.

It's okay to hit someone in midair if the pass is uncatchable......thanks BTN.

Again we look lost again like we don't know what we were doing the first half. Need to get Christie going! He gets going then Mitchell and rest of team do too.

3 fouls on both Payne and Garcia is problem. Purdue going to go inside at them over and over.

Need to weather this storm and somehow stay in this.

Someone is going to need to continue to make shots.

Top Bottom