***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PSU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Looks like breathing on penn state is a foul this half

Holy shit. These have to be some of the dumbest fouls I've seen us make

Pitino should argue this stuff and get T'd up if it comes to it. Show some fight.

Not that we had much of a chance at a comeback, but holy shit these refs this half are going to make sure if it just in case.

Holy shit. These have to be some of the dumbest fouls I've seen us make
Some of them are really weak. If they’re going to call it close, do it both ways. Penn St is being very aggressive on defense yet no calls.

Hurt seems to be a good kid/teammate but he should absolutely have never had a B1G scholarship. He wouldn't stand out in the NSIC

They are not playing well at all.. complaining...hanging their heads...fouling
It’s what they do on the road. It’s like they stay up all night before their road games. They look sluggish and disinterested.

Get on the bus, let’s go home! Hurt couldn’t make the U of Minnesota Morris team.

Win the next 3 and then we have to either beat Maryland at home or beat Wiscy or Indy on the road (both could be doable).

Hurt seems to be a good kid/teammate but he should absolutely have never had a B1G scholarship. He wouldn't stand out in the NSIC

Yep. not sure he'd be first team MIAC. Hasn't figured out how to draw a foul on a lay up after 4 years of B10 play. Unbelievable.

It’s what they do on the road. It’s like they stay up all night before their road games. They look sluggish and disinterested.
Pitino has always been horrible on the road...Look at his B10 road record, it is putrid.

When's the last time Demir made a 3? Play Greenlee, Ihnen and Williams the rest of the game. Sit Oturu and Carr.

Atrocious basketball

absolutely atrocious

but, we've all seen it many times so what's one more?

Carr picking it up big time now, might of waited too long tho.

I am hoping as a upperclassman hes a little less boom or bust because he could be flat out unstoppable

Atrocious basketball

absolutely atrocious

but, we've all seen it many times so what's one more?

It's hilarious each time one of these usual suspects show up in the 2nd half of a blowout.

Top Bottom