***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PSU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Carr is trying to do too much. Oturu's been mugged twice on rebounds with no call.

Greenlee and Hurt suddenly getting minutes. Make it make sense, Richard.

Penn st has ZERO chance to defend Oturu without fouling or a double team. Should be going through him every possession we can

Greenlee and Hurt suddenly getting minutes. Make it make sense, Richard.

Clearly getting the bench more comfortable with road environments for the stretch run. I'll bet the rotation shrinks in the second half

I feel like we survived the initial barrage and things are looking up.

Pitino frustrates me sometimes but down 5 831 and a dead ball he throws in Greenlee to give Carr even a small break beforethe 8 min timeout. That is a small thing but excellent coaching move!

OMG. Willis is struggling. What a polar opposite from Wednesday

Wow....Oturu 0 for ever within 2 feet of the basket

I know PSU and their fans are fired up, but the Gophers have borderline failed to show up today, save Oturu.

Awful shooting in the 1st half. You can't miss that many open shots and expect to lead. This tendency is concerning. I thought we would be a better shooting team this year.

Thankfully, we got our road quota of being down at least 10 out of the way early!

Need to show some huevos these last 3 minutes

When Gabe's off he's off. Williams needs to play. Sit one of the other two.

Pitino needs to get T'd up. The refs are not giving shit for a ton of handchecking from PSU. It's like the bio is out on how to shut down Carr and its to just be as physical as possible and make him work for the ball. If they aren't going to call it, you're going to get blown out

Top Bottom