***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PSU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Finally they get it to Oturu down low

When we are off, we are really off. I hope Carr can figure out how to beat these hedges in the offseason

Pretty easy to figure out the difference so far in this game.

One team can make shots and the other can’t.

Williams should start the 2nd half for Gabe. Perhaps Ihen for Demir too. 3 times in 4 games we've scored less than 23 points in the first half. This can't keep happening.

Williams should start the 2nd half for Gabe. Perhaps Ihen for Demir too. 3 times in 4 games we've scored less than 23 points in the first half. This can't keep happening.
Williams has struggled too. Gabe at least has a chance to get hot.

When is the narrative going to change from "Gabe is cold" to "Gabe is bad this year"?

Oh dear, I have to go in to work - shame i won't be able to catch the second half. Hope they make a game of it for you whom can stick around.

Good luck, get 'em boys! :cool:

Probably not going to watch the second half. Shooting this bad shouldn't be considered acceptable anywhere in D1 basketball. Unless they improve significantly this team doesn't even deserve to be in the conversation for making the tournament. The whole "winning on the road is hard" argument doesn't mean much when you can't shoot.

Game nearly out of reach at the half. 0-7 three point shooting, if even half of those were made we'd still have a game.

If they come back from this deficit, Pitino deserves an extension tomorrow

In what way does Gabe have any more of a chance than the others?
Williams has never made more than two 3’s in a game. He should play but Gabe still should too is all.

What is with the weird camera angles?

If that was a foul it was on Willis

If we are going to foul, we need to f-ing foul hard!

Top Bottom