***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Just turned on the game and happy to see we are shooting over 50%.

At the game and it’s a sleeper, glad they are up big. Impressed with the renovation to Welsh-Ryan. Wonder if turning court 90 degrees in barn would make for better sight lines, less seats beyond baselines, and bigger concourses. Might lose a few seats, but it would make for better experience.

Sadly, we have two bottom dwellers going at it. I have a gut feeling that Northwestern will finish the game with a W and UMN will finish with an L.

I'd love nothing more than to see the Gophers finish the season on a winning streak and then win a game or two in the B1G playoffs, but there is nothing that indicates it will happen.
Obviously I was wrong about Northwestern. They are flat out terrible.

Is Illnen going to be like Curry and injured most of the time?

Obviously I was wrong about Northwestern. They are flat out terrible.
Its amazing this program won an NCAA game a few years ago....Nice for the boys to feel good about themselves....The next three games are likely Ls

Is Illnen going to be like Curry and injured most of the time?
Big difference between the types of injuries so I’d say too soon to tell.

illnen’s injuries seem minor so as long as it isn’t a situation that his pain tolerance is so low it causes him to miss games for bruises, I don’t foresee it becoming a problem long term

Lots of clankin' and turnovers right now

I think people need to stop acting like Freeman is the next coming of Bakary or Diedhou. Hes still relatively raw and a freshman, but be has a nice frame and looks to have an alright shooting stroke.

I think people need to stop acting like Freeman is the next coming of Bakary or Diedhou. Hes still relatively raw and a freshman, but be has a nice frame and looks to have an alright shooting stroke.

Not one person has acted like that. Pitino doesnt play him so we have little to go off of.

Actually numerous times have freeman and greenlee been compared to gaston and bakary on this board
Bakary had his moments as a freshman. He actually seemed to get worse over time. He certainly didn't get better. Hopefully Freeman does.

I think only one person has made that comparison, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom