***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Not much to say about this game. We really need a W. No excuses. No magic formula.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!

The excitement is almost too much to take.

Sadly, we have two bottom dwellers going at it. I have a gut feeling that Northwestern will finish the game with a W and UMN will finish with an L.

I'd love nothing more than to see the Gophers finish the season on a winning streak and then win a game or two in the B1G playoffs, but there is nothing that indicates it will happen.

Not sure if I want to watch this game. Losing this one would be really bad.

Officiating is awful on loose balls. Letting it go, guys getting pushed then called for traveling. Both ways

Demir has become really difficult to watch. He tries to do too much

Wow, this is a bad NW team. I know NW is the toughest bb job in the Big Ten but I'd say Collins deserves to be fired as well.

Wow, this is a bad NW team. I know NW is the toughest bb job in the Big Ten but I'd say Collins deserves to be fired as well.
He gets a pretty long leash.
Only coach to ever take them to NCAAs and then as he recruits following that up he had a full season without a home court.
I think the difficulty of playing away from campus for a year is underrated.

Main issue I see right now is that our on the ball defense is having trouble staying in front of our man. We've been a step slow on more than a few occasions, like we were almost surprised that our man tried to penetrate.

Ihnen injured just when he was getting minutes. Bummer. I was enjoying watching him.

This NW team is flat out terrible.

Its actually kind of impressive.

So Far So Good, 1/2 time. Oturu impressive.

Gophers can beat anyone when they shoot like this.

Any team semi competent team can when games when they make a ton of shots lol

The key is doing so consistently against fellow competent teams. Its much easier to make shots when you are playing bad teams that are out of position, don't close out and all around just are not any good.

Fans are funny. Lose to Indiana and the program is in shambles. Have a good first half vs a 6-19 team and we start talking March and beating anyone.

Northwestern is terrible. Wednesday will tell us if there's any season left.

Need to enjoy the small pleasures when they come. Enough down Points this year to discourage anyone,

Top Bottom