***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They shifted after the audible. Tanner knew they called the perfect coverage and ran it himself.

Somebody please get ABC to zoom out! I assume they are trying to hide the empty seats, but this is already difficult to watch!

Slant
Curious about this. Pat didn't mention Fleck at all during his press conference. Mentioned Kirk and Rossi instead
PJF talked about how much respect he has for what Fitzgerald has done @ NW. Maybe he doesn't like how he rapidly says Ski-u-mah, RTB and Go Gophers after every interview. Just like Pat who says go cats.

Morgan should be sliding no matter what there and especially with a flag down.

This is going well. Why not put the big package in right away and punch it in?

Wow, they’re calling/not calling everything they refused to call/called at Iowa last week. Interesting...but not surprising considering worst officiating leadership in the country.

TOUCHDOWN

also i'd be entirely fine if we don't run the ball again this half. they cannot cover our WRs at all

Slant

PJF talked about how much respect he has for what Fitzgerald has done @ NW. Maybe he doesn't like how he rapidly says Ski-u-mah, RTB and Go Gophers after every interview. Just like Pat who says go cats.
I like Fitzgerald, but he also gushed over Brew, so I think you can flush what he thinks of opposing coaches.

Most officials could be considered the worst.

Jesus, Tanner, when you're throwing like that--PLEASE DO NOT RUN!

Top Bottom