***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Watching some of the ESPN pregame today and they were showing PSU-OSU highlights from previous years and it made me think that a great comp for Tanner is a non running JT Barrett. Not ideal size, but a winner with great mechanics who throws a pretty ball

hey, Morgan is playing football. He is cleared to play. I'd argue that if he was spending his time out there trying to avoid hits, not running, etc. - he would be setting himself up for injury. Either you are playing or you are not.

As good as that drive was gritting my teeth here every time Morgan gets touched. I think I’d like to see a backup soon if their offense struggles...

Oliver seems like he's always making a play when he's on the field. I hope he keeps changing his best and finds his way into the starting LB rotation.

hey, Morgan is playing football. He is cleared to play. I'd argue that if he was spending his time out there trying to avoid hits, not running, etc. - he would be setting himself up for injury. Either you are playing or you are not.

Fair, but man, we really need him next week.

Oliver seems like he's always making a play when he's on the field. I hope he keeps changing his best and finda his way into the starting LB rotation.
love watching him play. so much passion and excitement out there

Decent chance that Bateman and Johnson both break 1000 yds today. Bateman is at ~970 yds and Johnson ~930 yds.

They said the Northwestern punting game wasn’t very good. They were right.

throw up 21 in the first quarter here. be up about 35 rip at half and coast through the 2nd half with the backups in

OSU up 7-0
Alabama up 10-0 over Western Carolina

Did Northwestern play Rutgers this year? That's a game I'd kind of like to see.

Hunter Johnson hasn’t been very good this year, but maybe it’s mostly a product of what he has around him. He has no chance of doing anything against this defense right now.

Let's get more points in this next drive.

Top Bottom