***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The whole stadium knows it’s handoffs! Why risk it. Stupid. Whatever, just get the hell out of there.

Didn't look like any animosity there between the two coaches.

Not a perfect game, defense and special teams a little sloppy, but overall a good win. So awesome to be 10-1.

Good to see PJ and Fitz being cordial. Don't need any nonsense going on.

10-1. 7-1 in the conference. Celebrate and we’re 0-0 tomorrow.

Because Morgan isn’t a pussy. Like you said, handing the ball off. You’ve been wrong about this all week. Own it!
Wasn’t wrong in the slightest. Thanks for taking notes!

Wasn’t wrong in the slightest. Thanks for taking notes!

I’m pretty sure it was you and the Hello guy beating the drum the loudest that he shouldn’t play, despite not knowing any more than the rest of us, which is absolutely nothing. They probably would have lost this game with one of the Freshmen.

Nice win. 10-1 doesn't happen very often. Almost 50 years on this planet, and this is the first time I've seen it. Thank you guys.

I’m pretty sure it was you and the Hello guy beating the drum the loudest that he shouldn’t play, despite not knowing any more than the rest of us, which is absolutely nothing. They probably would have lost this game with one of the Freshmen.
Ah, so you don’t have a clue what I said.
Let me fill you in: I said that it’s possible Morgan didn’t suffer anything bad at the end of Iowa, and maybe he starts today and has a great game. Looks like I was right! Good

Don't want to step on the Gopher Weather Guy's thread for next weekend, so I'll post here. The Weather Channel app says 3-5 inches durning the day next Saturday and 1-3 at night. That would be awesome!

Ah, so you don’t have a clue what I said.
Let me fill you in: I said that it’s possible Morgan didn’t suffer anything bad at the end of Iowa, and maybe he starts today and has a great game. Looks like I was right! Good

Just stop. PitinoFan put you in a box. Own up to it and move on.

Don't want to step on the Gopher Weather Guy's thread for next weekend, so I'll post here. The Weather Channel app says 3-5 inches durning the day next Saturday and 1-3 at night. That would be awesome!

I like a snow game more than anyone, but this would play right into Wisconsin's hands. I'd rather have 45 and sunny that day.

Just noticed.....STATS....we scored the second highest on NW (our 38 points) behind OSU who scored 52 on them.

We should've scored more on these cats!

10 - 1 is Great, its been a long, long time.

And I think its going to be a long, long time.

Rather have a bad game today instead of next week.

What was a bad day on D? Our D just could not stop them far too often. Our D line just can not get penetration, not just today, all year. It is a real weakness that would have been fixed if it could have been fixed by now. Our O is going to have to carry us next week and we will have to hope the special team play will not be as bad as it was today.

What was a bad day on D? Our D just could not stop them far too often. Our D line just can not get penetration, not just today, all year. It is a real weakness that would have been fixed if it could have been fixed by now. Our O is going to have to carry us next week and we will have to hope the special team play will not be as bad as it was today.
Bad on special teams is unanimous based on the poll.

I don’t think we liked the defense overall w NU gashing us w the run w the 3/4 string qb. Tackling was god awful for a portion of the game.

O didn’t have a great rushing attack for the latter part of the first half. Morgan needs to go through his progressions and not stare down targets all game.

Way more positives than negatives overall. They will bounce back harder next two weeks bc well they have to.

Did some of the Wisconsin fans get bored with their own forum and decide to join ours?

Not to mention the imaginary holding call on Dunlap on the same play. The officials have had a cornucopia of wierd calls and non calls this season and the guys persevere. The other blind side block on Andries, Renner’s string of imaginary holds, Coughlin getting mugged at Iowa.

To be fair, we possibly had a few go in our favor bs PSU that could have been called and weren’t. It’s all very frustrating to fans. Be fair, be consistent.

Perhaps the officials are due a healthy pay raise. They work for peanuts right now which could sow some discontent and bad seeds and more opportunity for corruption.

Top Bottom