***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Kirk Ferentz would have called his TO here.

Can't believe Ben's comments about not having Mo get the touchdown.

Nebraska did have two timeouts right? They could have forced us to kick a field goal there.

Perhaps it has already been mentioned here but this is the best game Morgan has had this year in my opinion. His passing had zip and he was on target.

If he scored to put us up 13, I have no problem with that with the time left on the clock. I agree with P
If he scored to put us up 13, I have no problem with that with the time left on the clock. I agree with what Ben said. I’m ok with Mo going down as it was awesome to be able to run victory formation.
Perhaps....you don't have a kick off. Keeps the defense off the field. No injuries etc.

If he scored to put us up 13, I have no problem with that with the time left on the clock. I agree with what Ben said. I’m ok with Mo going down as it was awesome to be able to run victory formation.
It's the right play, but sometimes it's hard to do, even if you try. IIRC, there was an NFL game this year where the guy couldn't stop himself and slid into the end zone.

I got my MN -5.5 alt spread bet in at exactly the wrong time, but can't knock it if it works.

It's the right play, but sometimes it's hard to do, even if you try. IIRC, there was an NFL game this year where the guy couldn't stop himself and slid into the end zone.
With our defense yes.

Top Bottom