***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

On the bright side, with Rutgers struggling of late, there might not be any ranked teams left to play on the road for the Gophers.

Of course......will the other "lesser" teams also take them to the woodshed every road second half? I guess that's some Nebraska game intrigue.

Yep, should have started the half trying to work it in and not chuck up those brick threes. Now really interested to see how they do with Michigan at home.

Brick, brick and another brick. We are not a good shooting team. And I have gone to the other side on Gabe as well. He is not a good shooter. Defensive star, can’t shoot.
Seems to me he walks around like his puppy died or his girlfriend jilted him. I would like to see him play with a little more fire in his eyes.

At least we are seeing better ball movement today. Now if just the shots would drop.

Now Brandon Johnson looks like he can shoot but we wait to get him involved. If we quit dribbling and actually move the ball we get better looks. We move the ball and reverse much better when Carr is on the bench because we forced too.

I can't understand why Pitino thinks all of the threes are good shots.

Thats a foul on Garza. Good D but he jumped into Carr. Still a foul

Wow. A couple of made threes and we're right back in it.

Carr being in foul trouble probably isn't a bad thing with how he's been playing recently.

They are good looks. We just don’t have the shooters on this team to make them consistently.
They've had the same players all year. They can't hit the shots consistently so they shouldn't be taking them. Pitino doesn't seem to agree.

Looks like Johnson took an elbow to the face, Should be a foul.

Good to see them get some fight back but with our shooting % winning this will be tough.

Has Ihnen made more than 2 3s this year?

Top Bottom