***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Come one guys. The ball is the program.

Bad pass, no shot, not a good formula for winning

Against WI....halftime down by 7....5 minutes in down by 16
Against MI...halftime down by 6
5 minutes in down by 17.........
1st 5 minutes crucial
OOPS!!!!!.....Iowa 16-2 run

Couple bad possessions, couple missed shots and then nothing but net threes from Iowa and suddenly down double digits. My only wish for Christmas, some shooters please!

JFC. Is this team for real with these second half starts? Does Pitino ever attempt something different? To do this four road games in a row is just pathetic for every single person involved. What a joke.

Someone tell Ricky that there’s a TV timeout every 4 minutes. Don’t take a timeout at 16:01!! I realize a dead ball is required.

Carr really struggles to keep guys in front of him. Bohannon gets towards the rim whenever he wants

JFC. Is this team for real with these second half starts? Does Pitino ever attempt something different? To do this four road games in a row is just pathetic for every single person involved. What a joke.
Time to stop doing shots at half time.

I wouldn’t like to play with Carr. He counts his points, forces bad shots and doesn’t play defense. That’s just not a true winning mentality. I sense a lot of selfish decisions from him.

At what point does Mn teach the clearing chicken wing? It appears to be legal

Wow . Curry n Ihnen standing around watching Garza make a lay up.

Brick, brick and another brick. We are not a good shooting team. And I have gone to the other side on Gabe as well. He is not a good shooter. Defensive star, can’t shoot.

Such a predictable game on the road. Carr a non-factor and everyone cold as ice.

Top Bottom