***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA STATE NIT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not that well-coached teams don't lay an egg once in a while, but nobody's going to mistake the Gophers for a well-coached team. No unbiased casual viewer of this game would think so. I'd exchange coaches with the Sycamores in a heartbeat.

Ultimately this didn't matter. Sure be nice to have another game or 2 but the NIT means nothing.

Next few days to weeks will determine CBJ outcome. If we have an exodus he's cooked, if most stay and we add a piece or 2 could have a nice year next season

Not that well-coached teams don't lay an egg once in a while, but nobody's going to mistake the Gophers for a well-coached team. No unbiased casual viewer of this game would think so. I'd exchange coaches with the Sycamores in a heartbeat.
True. Also true for the majority of their games this season.

Indiana State is very good....probably should be in the NCAA tournament and will probably win the NIT. Their PG is really impressive.

Guys battled but with Hawkins hurt and the refs unwilling to call any fouls on Indiana State it was just too much to overcome.

Now we get to wait and see what happens with the roster and who might be coming in from the portal.

Tough way to end the season.

No Sadie Hawkins dance next year, the prom or bust.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of months.

Hoping James Madison can salvage the afternoon by proving they’re the real Dukes

Nothing like getting embarrassed by Indiana St. Minnesota big 3 athletics, the more things stay the same, the more things stay the same.

That play encapsulates the Gopher season. Nice play on one end immediately followed a blown alley-oop.

That's just it. People think somehow it's going to magically improve enough to matter.
Johnson sucks. Outside of unsustainable 3 pt hot streaks, his teams play well below their talent level.
He's gonna get fired. Now, next March, January 2025, it's inevitable. Just a matter of time.

Top Bottom