***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA STATE NIT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We’re coming! Lucky their missing wide open threes!

Someone defend this coaching staff.

Good God it's like Jr high girls basketball. No fucking idea what they are even trying to accomplish.
No wonder Izzo wants them to stay.

We’re down 10. Payne has now missed 5 easy shots he would normally make. Fox missed two and 1s he often finishes. And those two have missed at least 5 FTs.

That’s your game.

And I don’t say this to blame them or complain about them necessarily. Because they’re the two guys giving about the best effort out there today too. They just need to finish.

Why have they not figured out how to handle these double teams? We looked confused every time like it was totally unexpected even though we've seen it almost all the time the past 15 games or so.

I think every player that gets minutes from ISU can come back next year.

What was the play we failed to execute there?

Nice try Howard.

I asked you to name a play that you’d want to run and crickets.

I played organized baseball from middle school through HS and there were plays called in those situations; you to imply one wasn’t called is inane. I never said it was a good one and I also want the action to start sooner.

Ben is getting his 4th year and you’ll have plenty of Twins & Vikings games to keep you busy until then.

I won’t wait for your reply in what play you’d recommend.

I love music, but I couldn’t for the life of me, tell you what a band did right or wrong in a concert - I don’t have that experience or knowledge. Getting older sux a lot, especially the sick part of it, but I no longer am an expert on everything and anything - that provides some peace in my life.

Excuse me while zi go back to enjoying our comeback, kiddo 🤠

Top Bottom