***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They need a big man in this lineup. There is nothing coming in next year.

It is what it is.

they had better, because if they don't, it's going completely off the rails.

lol. We got 4-28 out of our starting guards and have shot 15% from three as a team.

While we never got into striking distance....we never fell into 'blown out' territory despite the absolutely brutal shooting.

lol. We got 4-28 out of our starting guards and have shot 15% from three as a team.

While we never got into striking distance....we never fell into 'blown out' territory despite the absolutely brutal shooting.
Well, if they lose to a schit Iowa team.......it's then at MSU, Wisconsin, at PSU

You believe more than me which is fine.

Also, we were never totally blown out, because, well, Indiana is very average.

Last edited:

Was this meant for NYC, who can't put together a sentence?

It's 1 loss. It was reasonably always going to be a loss.

No need to get so pissy in your relentless need to defend Johnson at all costs. Others are allowed to express opinions too.

I don’t cuss at people on here, as some do (I wouldn’t demean someone in that manner) and I rarely drink (nice attempt at gaslighting🤓).

I have also apologized on this forum, multiple times when wrong, when my facts have been incorrect or I’ve crossed the line with someone- it’s called being a gentleman.

I’m well aware that I can still be a smug ass and by God’s Grace, I will continue to grow and change, so that will be mitigated and I can grow old gracefully and be less of a pain in the ass.

This entity appears to be more important to you, than me, so I’m going to ignore you going forward, so this doesn’t detract from other posters’ enjoyment. I won enough pissing matches when I was a younger man; my primary purpose coming on here is for fun and camaraderie (not the vibe I sense from you), not trying to prove how smart or knowledgeable I am about sports or life. I’ll leave that for perspicacious grey matter which is contained in your melon.

I trust the above was at a reading level commiserate with your cognitive abilities😃

Have a blessed weekend, unless you have other plans🤗.

Last edited:

Just based purely off of metrics technically the only road game left that's easier is PSU. Not sure I think Iowa or NW is better than IU but per the net/kenpom etc that statement was correct

Metrics? By the metrics, Northwestern shouldn't have beaten Purdue or lost to Chicago State.

Top Bottom