***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Am I crazy, but why did Illinois get the ball out of the half? The Gophers won the tip, and then the first jump ball went to Illinois. I don't believe there was a second jump ball unless I am wrong.

Who the heck are these guys?? They look like the 2018 Warriors out there!

They were practicing for fucking things up later.
Reminds me of when the screwed us in football by not starting the clock on time and won the last play of the game IIRC. I think Gov Carlson even sent a letter to the B1G.

We're not making it tough on defense at all. Way too easy.

Mitchell out - Can't afford bad shots and turnovers in this game. Easy way to let this slip away.

Shotmaking has been there tonight, but if he's not shooting an open 3, I don't want him with the ball. Decision-making just isn't good.

Stop doing that half-a**ed double team that leaves the weak side wing wide open for 3 every time.

Am I crazy, but why did Illinois get the ball out of the half? The Gophers won the tip, and then the first jump ball went to Illinois. I don't believe there was a second jump ball unless I am wrong.

You're not wrong.

Mitchell out - Can't afford bad shots and turnovers in this game. Easy way to let this slip away.

Shotmaking has been there tonight, but if he's not shooting an open 3, I don't want him with the ball. Decision-making just isn't good.
He took the shot when the shot was running down. Turnovers were bad but overall playing a decent game.

Then good ol' Dumbassk playing victim again

They've gotta put someone else on that guy. Christie can't guard him.

Top Bottom