***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We need to find a way to get some stops. I don't know how, as that is a very good Illini offense. I didn't realize they were 4th in KenPom Offense.

Hopefully just keep scoring and get timely stops when needed.

Defense is gonna have to make some stops to have a chance.

We need to find a way to get some stops. I don't know how, as that is a very good Illini offense. I didn't realize they were 4th in KenPom Offense.

Hopefully just keep scoring and get timely stops when needed.
Illinois has some impressive athletes. They feel like a team that could make a run in the NCAA tournament or get bounced in the first game.

you'd think he'd happen to know the name of the player that makes our entire offense go.
Hopefully someone from the U heard that and got word to the players......give Hawkins a little extra juice for the second half :)

Illinois has some impressive athletes. They feel like a team that could make a run in the NCAA tournament or get bounced in the first game.
yep they don't play d so if the shots aren't falling it's going to be a short one in the tourney. On the offensive end they're going to give a ton of teams trouble.

only one turnover in the first half. great to see them take care of the ball and hopefully me saying that is not a jinx for the second half

only one turnover in the first half. great to see them take care of the ball and hopefully me saying that is not a jinx for the second half
Well we know who to blame if the turnovers pile up in the second half.

lot of offense and shotmaking on display for both teams tonight.

Top Bottom