***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You initiated the comparison of ranking vs shooting %. I didn’t say season. I said this game. Lay by your dish.
And you changed the argument. Done dealing with trolls. Sorry man. Have a good night.

Nobody goes to offensive boards. Ever. Only time we have is Loewe's game winning tap in. We don't even have anyone inside the arc. So when shots aren't falling, we've got nothing.

Our Net/kenpom is improving.

Agreed, I've been a casual fan since 2018-19 and came to this one, not sure if I'll be back this year. It's one thing to lose but losing by double digits at home is frustrating. The game day experience is worse than I remember which doesn't help either.

I do like that they keep fighting, the last two years it seems like they'd give up once they were down by 10+ and it would just keep getting worse.
What's worse about the game day experience?

I don’t know if you need to go back to Willis here…

The one thing I dont like from the box score.

last year when the 3 wasnt working, Pitino didnt change a thing.

Same thing is happening tonight.
Well, up until a couple minutes ago Minnesota was getting murdered down low with no calls so they really couldn’t do anything other than jump shots

I will not give up on these guys. MSU better keep on playing their best as our guys will not give up

Well, up until a couple minutes ago Minnesota was getting murdered down low with no calls so they really couldn’t do anything other than jump shots
I see. Im keeping track on espn. Have no clue whats happening outside the numbers

What's worse about the game day experience?
1. Traffic/parking were awful, it took 15 minutes to go the last 2 miles. Not all of the lanes in the ramp were open and they were only taking cards which slowed it down.
2. Really not a fan of the mask thing
3. The crowd has been quiet, although I'm guessing that's different for bigger games and when they are more competitive early

Top Bottom