***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

6:44 left in the first half and Omersa is our second leading scorer with 2. Next year without Oturu should be interesting.

Throwing in the towel for next year already, Howie? :)

At this point, I think we can all agree that dan is talented enough to go pro after this year. I do think that there's at least a small chance he stays just to have one last run at a conference title/tournament run. He sure loves Minnesota and takes a lot of pride in the school, and I think we're legit contenders next year if he stays - hopefully he thinks so too

Huge win to be down only one after playing poorly, aside from Oturu obviously

At this point, I think we can all agree that dan is talented enough to go pro after this year. I do think that there's at least a small chance he stays just to have one last run at a conference title/tournament run. He sure loves Minnesota and takes a lot of pride in the school, and I think we're legit contenders next year if he stays - hopefully he thinks so too
thats the million dollar question - recruit a guy that goes after a year or a guy that stays all 4 - its The great equalizer in college basketball

If Walton were to commit, maybe that would be enough for Oturu to think about it at least.

#AGuyCanDream

So why does Willis play again? He takes awful shots, misses them all and hasn't done anything on defense to make up for that. I dont think it's a coincidence the best 3 game stretch we had all year was when he was out.

I agree. I watch him, really trying hard to see what everyone appears to see and I don't get it. I'll also add that several times he appeared to be just standing around watching when the rebound was being batted about.

Aside to the Purdue-MSU ass whuppin’ going on in West Laf....losing that game will haunt us all season. Mackey is such a tough place to win and we had it clinched before the last minute turnover meltdown.

If Walton were to commit, maybe that would be enough for Oturu to think about it at least.

#AGuyCanDream
No way that’s a factor- already have two 4 stars coming in - if he is apprised as any where top twenty he should go no matter how much he loves the U. Earning career only so long in pro sports.

#AGuyCanDream

It's possible that having Oturu back next year would make the team better, but there's really no way to say for sure.

#ILoveStupidTakes

/S

Robbie Hummel is a commentator now? Hell of a player at Purdue.

Pitino shortened bench - I hope it doesn’t bite us second half

No way that’s a factor- already have two 4 stars coming in - if he is apprised as any where top twenty he should go no matter how much he loves the U. Earning career only so long in pro sports.
You are of course right :(

55 for Michigan with the great Antoine “The Judge” Joubert flow, minus the 10 gallons of gheri curl.

That's a bad call. Straight up blasted him like a football move! Then Demir blocks it with the slightest of body contact and it's a foul? Really?

That's a bad call. Straight up blasted him like a football move! Then Demir blocks it with the slightest of body contact and it's a foul? Really?
Thought we could avoid garbage officiating at home but evidently not. I don't see how you call that a foul on Demir.

Wow.... great stretch. Pitino made some good adjustments at half

Top Bottom