***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gabe can't get a decent look and 0-fer on 3's so far.

So why does Willis play again? He takes awful shots, misses them all and hasn't done anything on defense to make up for that. I dont think it's a coincidence the best 3 game stretch we had all year was when he was out.

There are NBA scouts at this game correct?

Hey Pitino. Take Carr out for awhile!!!!!! My god this guy is killing us.

Oturu scoring every time, Gabe finally hit a 3 on a good look ...... two bad decisions by Carr the last two

Carr has to make better decisions, heaving up a bad 3 and then taking a bad drive is not the way to help your team. Those shots will be there later if he will be patient and dish instead of forcing it.

Carr needs to relax a bit. 3 bad decisions in a row. He's still a baller

His play aside, I've noticed throughout the entire season that Carr has horrible touch on his floaters. He should really eliminate that shot from his repertoire if he can never hit a simple floater.

You have your good Carr and your bad Carr- bad so far

Our best five on the floor now -- Omersa, Gabe, Tre

Wow Oturu is good. Damn ... in that this is his last season as a Gopher!

Carr! That's what we need from you, now and then, don't be a hero

Also, I like Gabe, but if he's only going to make 3's every other game, he'd be better coming off the bench. Williams is a better defender.

So why does Willis play again? He takes awful shots, misses them all and hasn't done anything on defense to make up for that. I dont think it's a coincidence the best 3 game stretch we had all year was when he was out.
10-1 run after Willis went to the bench...

I’m thinking Juwan will spend a considerable bit of halftime drawing up an array of double-teams to throw at #25.

GREAT drive and bucket by Carr.. in control and clutch

That last drive by Carr was awful. He made the shot but it's just not good decisions. If you can beat your man by all means drive it in, but if that 7 footer is sitting there waiting for you 8 out of 10 times you are going to be denied. On another note, love the fire and passion the guys are playing with today! Lets keep it going and get the W!

Yeah Willis doesn’t look anything like he did at seasons start - we’ve been playing better since he went down unfortunately

Dan going BEAST MODE! If Oturu isn't a top 20 pick in this year's NBA draft it'll be a crime. I've seen some of the names on the mocks and he's way better than alot of those guys.

Top Bottom