***OFFICIAL MAINE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I will never understand giving a true low block guy touches on or behind the 3pt line. PP is a beast in the lane, outside of that he doesn't have the ability to make plays, thus we get a travel.

Even the Diana Ross hair can't save II, hes really regressed.

Not sure if it's just me but every time Mitchell shoots I think it's going in. He takes some interesting shots but I do like his shot and confidence

I will never understand giving a true low block guy touches on or behind the 3pt line. PP is a beast in the lane, outside of that he doesn't have the ability to make plays, thus we get a travel.

Not sure if it's just me but every time Mitchell shoots I think it's going in. He takes some interesting shots but I do like his shot and confidence

Did you post this prior to Ihnen hitting back to back threes?

Fox is playing volleyball out there, two kills instead of grabbing ball

Climb ever negative post that I seeeeeeeeeeee

Garcia with a lot of rust.

Mitchell has been red hot!

Not the most exciting half, but still up 11 even with some missed opportunities on offense.

Good half. Mitchell 🔥. Liked the shift to a zone for a few possessions. Did what you should do vs a team you are better than.

Nice 1st half. Save some of these 3's for the next game though.

I haven't been too vocal on the non-con schedule, but this team is too good to not have been challenged more. I think it's really going to hurt them not only if they have a shot at the tourney but their conference readiness.

They look out of sync at times. Could be the 9-day break, or trying to work Garcia back in the rotation.

Great payne will miss 2 free throws after the break. We look like we would rather be anywhere else in the world.

When payne plays this hard there are not many guys in the country that can match his physicality.

Top Bottom