***OFFICIAL MAINE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Garcia back, Carrington has returned albeit out tonight, and BT schedule awaits. But first Maine comes to town. At 8-6 the Black Bears shouldn’t pose too much of a threat, and we seem to put teams away better than years past. Tonight should be no different.

Get Garcia going early, and hopefully this is a Kadyn Betts getting 10-12+ minutes a game.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The line for this one is either 14 or 14.5 depending upon where you look. That's a bit more bullish than the Ball State line. Ball State and Maine are similarly rated.

Kellen Tynes is a guard for the bears. His profile has him as a prolific ball stealer. Hopefully we take care of the ball tonight and have an easy game.

Garcia back, Carrington has returned albeit out tonight, and BT schedule awaits. But first Maine comes to town. At 8-6 the Black Bears shouldn’t pose too much of a threat, and we seem to put teams away better than years past. Tonight should be no different.

Get Garcia going early, and hopefully this is a Kadyn Betts getting 10-12+ minutes a game.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to put the Black 🐻 on the endangered species list!!

Maine has went with a few starting lineups this year.
Three players have started every game.
Jaden Clayton 6'1" 160 guard 7.8 points 4.6 assists
Peter Filipovity 6'7" weight unknown forward 13.4 points 6.9 rebounds
Ja'shonte Wright-McLeish 6'4" 185 guard 8.2 points 1.5 rebounds
Kellen Tynes 6'3" 165 guard (started every game except the last one, did not play) 13.5 points 3.3 rebounds 3.4 assists
The four players above get the most minutes
Adam Cisse 6'10" 220 center (has started the last 6 games) 3.3 points 4.1 rebounds
AJ Lopez started last game 6'5" 170 guard 11.4 points
Kristians Feierbergs 6'8" weight unknown forward 6.4 points 4.0 rebounds
Quion Burns 6'5" 180 guard 5.8 points 2.8 rebounds gets about 18 minutes off the bench

At least 7 international players on the roster, with 4 being from Canada
They are on a 2 game losing skid. Had won 4 straight prior to that.

Kellen Tynes is a guard for the bears. His profile has him as a prolific ball stealer. Hopefully we take care of the ball tonight and have an easy game.
In order for that to happen, don't we need to start some kind of a push or something?

Hope there is a nice turnout for the game. Can’t make it myself as I am out of town. Looks like I will be able to catch the game on Peacock. Go Gophers!

I would think a big point of emphasis is working Garcia back into the rotation.

don't get me wrong - having Garcia back is great, but it means that some roles and playing time will be adjusted. at the same time, the team learned that they can win without Garcia, so hopefully Garcia understands that he doesn't have to try and win games by himself - he can trust the rest of the team to back him up if/when Garcia is having an off night.

also - I'd like to see Wilson get some more minutes IF he is healthy. they will need his size in the B1G, so he needs to be ready.

Maine has went with a few starting lineups this year.
Three players have started every game.
Jaden Clayton 6'1" 160 guard 7.8 points 4.6 assists
Peter Filipovity 6'7" weight unknown forward 13.4 points 6.9 rebounds
Ja'shonte Wright-McLeish 6'4" 185 guard 8.2 points 1.5 rebounds
Kellen Tynes 6'3" 165 guard (started every game except the last one, did not play) 13.5 points 3.3 rebounds 3.4 assists
The four players above get the most minutes
Adam Cisse 6'10" 220 center (has started the last 6 games) 3.3 points 4.1 rebounds
AJ Lopez started last game 6'5" 170 guard 11.4 points
Kristians Feierbergs 6'8" weight unknown forward 6.4 points 4.0 rebounds
Quion Burns 6'5" 180 guard 5.8 points 2.8 rebounds gets about 18 minutes off the bench

At least 7 international players on the roster, with 4 being from Canada
They are on a 2 game losing skid. Had won 4 straight prior to that.
Are those guys with weight incalcuable bigger than Jack? Could be trouble.

I would think a big point of emphasis is working Garcia back into the rotation.

don't get me wrong - having Garcia back is great, but it means that some roles and playing time will be adjusted. at the same time, the team learned that they can win without Garcia, so hopefully Garcia understands that he doesn't have to try and win games by himself - he can trust the rest of the team to back him up if/when Garcia is having an off night.

also - I'd like to see Wilson get some more minutes IF he is healthy. they will need his size in the B1G, so he needs to be ready.
One thing we know by now is that Dawson is a team player and doesn't force many shots. Now we have more confident guys around him. When Carrington is ready it's going to really come together.

Top Bottom