***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I guess they want to let Mo build up some yardage late here.
Iowa is stupidly splitting runs between two RBs to keep them fresh. Mo has all our runs! Wiley’s one run was nullified by a hold.

At least I hope PJ just comes out and says "we were terrible tonight, we got our asses beat" in the presser. I could respect that honesty.
Seriously just be honest PJ. Get pissed off.

Obviously, our O needs more practice but keeping the starters in is ridiculous. But when you are losing 35-donut it's low on the pain scale. Too bad there were so many NFL scouts @ tonight's game.

2-6 for the season, beat hapless Nebraska is the toilet bowl 2.0.

Honestly cannot fathom who would be 3rd last place in the East. Rutgers? Mich State? Penn St? In any case, will be on the road (I think?) and will be a loss. 2-7, no bowl game, awful season

Minnesota opens next year against tOSU and travels to CO. They might not be bowl eligible for two straight years after Fleck has had 4 years to bring in "his guys".
5 years at that point, ain’t it?

There's no reason to not trust the recruiting.
We are getting players other high level schools want.

If NDSU can keep division one teams to low scores, than so can a properly coached defense with players of the level we have. They obviously aren't playing well right now, and I don't know why that is.
Really? The staff has proven nothing with recruiting defensive players.

2-6 for the season, beat hapless Nebraska is the toilet bowl 2.0.

Honestly cannot fathom who would be 3rd last place in the East. Rutgers? Mich State? Penn St? In any case, will be on the road (I think?) and will be a loss. 2-7, no bowl game, awful season
More than the record it's just the way we're losing. We look so bad it's crazy.

Me too. I hate the OC already. Funny how us rubes seem to have a way of looking at a coach's resume (see Robb Smith) and sensing things that professional coaches with things like personal relationships involved can't.
100%. I’m rooting for Iowa’s defense at this point.

I'm starting to question Fleck as a coach... making some questionable calls in this game and previous games. The game is way out of reach, how is he not using this time to get his young players some experience. Also, why is he not protecting his stars? I mean, maybe he knows the season is out of reach so he's adding stats for Bateman and Mo... I guess but hope to heavens they don't get injured with the game so far out of reach.

Very disappointing...defense was competent for about 3 quarters, but how do we have 0 points?

Top Bottom