***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

There's no reason to not trust the recruiting.
We are getting players other high level schools want.

If NDSU can keep division one teams to low scores, than so can a properly coached defense with players of the level we have. They obviously aren't playing well right now, and I don't know why that is.
I know why. I've coached LBs 26 years....they aren't very good. I was excited for Oliver, but not Sari-Marin

I guess they want to let Mo build up some yardage late here.

Why the F is Morgan and Mo still out there? Drive started with 6 minutes left and losing 35-0. Last thing we need is Mo to get injured in this situation.

I understand he's trying to make the statement that the guys will stick together no matter what so they keep playing, but I just don't think that's how you handle this.

Rashod is a potential first round pick, maybe fading, and you're keeping in the game here.

Mo with another 30+ carry night. I don't get it.

At least I hope PJ just comes out and says "we were terrible tonight, we got our asses beat" in the presser. I could respect that honesty.

35 doughnut and all starters in the game. What happened to results mattering to deserve to be out there if you refuse to develop depth.

Minnesota opens next year against tOSU and travels to CO. They might not be bowl eligible for two straight years after Fleck has had 4 years to bring in "his guys".

Mo should quit and declare, honestly.
If Fleck isn't going to protect him in garbage time, then it's pretty clear where his priorities are.

Covid saved me from being at this game.

And Morgan with another terrible throw. WTH?

With his usage, extra Covid season, and existing stats Mo is going to destroy every career rushing record Minnesota has if he doesn't get hurt.

Fleck is getting his nose rubbed in the poop by Ferentz.

At least I hope PJ just comes out and says "we were terrible tonight, we got our asses beat" in the presser. I could respect that honesty.
No, I would respect him if he came out and said I’m firing our crappy OC.

Fleck was hoping the season would be cancelled.
It's becoming painfully obvious that was his mindset....He knew the defense sucked and we lost Daniel and Dunlap....They look completely underprepared and athletically overmatched in every phase of the game.

Maybe because of the shortened year the coaches think they need the reps?

Top Bottom