***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Real talk, if your defense is last in every category in the B1G, then you shouldn't get to keep your job. I don't care if you coached with Fleck at Rutgers. You are undeniably the worst defensive coordinator in the B1G.

Tell me we just let them score so our high powered offense can get back on the field. That’s what happened right?

Real talk, if your defense is last in every category in the B1G, then you shouldn't get to keep your job. I don't care if you coached with Fleck at Rutgers.
Just typed out the same thing.

Can we fake a coronavirus outbreak and spend the rest of the season working on fundamentals in practice?

Punting is way lower on the concern list for me. Crawford was the #1 punt recruit and it's cold. He's an Aussie, I'll cut him some slack.

This is totally embarrassing—we are going to start losing recruits

Maybe not. In a world where everyone keeps their eligibility next year it's good to know a team has upperclassmen you can easily beat out.

Do you trust the D recruiting?

There's no reason to not trust the recruiting.
We are getting players other high level schools want.

If NDSU can keep division one teams to low scores, than so can a properly coached defense with players of the level we have. They obviously aren't playing well right now, and I don't know why that is.

This is totally embarrassing—we are going to start losing recruits
Feels that way. But if you can't develop or coach those recruits they won't be good anyway. Gotta make changes.

We need to break out the thesaurus because disappointment is losing it's potency.

There's no reason to not trust the recruiting.
We are getting players other high level schools want.

If NDSU can keep division one teams to low scores, than so can a properly coached defense with players of the level we have. They obviously aren't playing well right now, and I don't know why that is.
I'm with you it is not the recruiting. Player development is a huge deal in college. Doesn't look like we have that.

Top Bottom