***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

Leidner looks good today. Anyone argue that?

It's amazing how many players see the field when you don't go 3 and out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone else reading the captions on the big screen? They are terrible and quite funny. They wrote Gentleman Tree instead of Gentry.

Come on, why go for the big one when you should try to keep the chains moving. Don't get the play call

I think my definition of 'good' might be different than yours. He's been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18/25 (72%), 222 yards, no int not good enough for you? Tough crowd.

So many positives from the offense today...hard to believe we could still lose this game. Special teams are huge.

No one says anything when Leidner makes some nice reads and passes, but everyone complains when he misses a throw. People love to hate

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Leidner looks good today. Anyone argue that?
Better, not good. Continues to miss on his reads, missed open receivers, and gives his WRs no chance on plays like his last pass. Far from a good performance, better performance, but I expect more out of a Big10 starting QB. Hoping he can change my mind with his play at the end of the game.

No one says anything when Leidner makes some nice reads and passes, but everyone complains when he misses a throw. People love to hate

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

No, plenty of kudos today. Continue to saw.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh this is scary... we don't seem to have an answer on Defense.

Dude. Clock be running down.

How the eff are we losing at home, during home coming, in a new stadium, big crowds, no Brewster.

Top Bottom