***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

And now we're going to have to hear Kill cry again in the postgame press conference on:

1)how he should be fired
2)how he can't coach
3)and now how he can't substitute return men...ugh.

Kill's thin skin showing up on special teams today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the area of the team that has struggled the most so far this season (offense) has played pretty well today. The areas that have been very good (defense and ST) have been bad.

We don't deserve this one.

Limey already packed in the offense when we had a second half lead.

Great catch, Still! Got that foot down!

Nice throw and catch. That is the size we've been missing on the outside.

We need some plays like that from our receivers once in awhile. Go up and make a play.

Kris Humphries would have been the best punt returner ever. The ball would never come out.

So the area of the team that has struggled the most so far this season (offense) has played pretty well today. The areas that have been very good (defense and ST) have been bad.

Quite vexing, isn't it? although I'd argue a Big Ten team should have more than 17 points against Ohio right now. Been playing with horrible field position all day though.

There has to be someone else, anyone else on the roster that can field punts.

Coaches can't make a change when they just don't have anyone better to return punts on the roster.
If that's the case then that's still on the coaches. It's part of football, coach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite vexing, isn't it? although I'd argue a Big Ten team should have more than 17 points against Ohio right now. Been playing with horrible field position all day though.

You're right but we really haven't had a lot of possessions either. Our defense hasn't been able to get off the field.

Our offense hasn't' teen great. Our defense has been bad. Thank God we cab count on our Special Teams!

They had 15 returning punts last few years and he stunk as well. It's amazing.

It's amazing how much better this offense is when they are mixing it up... throwing in screens and jet sweeps. It's like Limegrover has to be reminded that those plays are in the playbook. This week the offense has been fine... the Defense... that's a different story.

Top Bottom