***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
It's Homecoming and the last game before the start of the Big Ten season. It's time for our offense to have a break out game.

GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I was just thinking, what if we had played CSU and Kent State in the first two games (assuming the same outcomes in those games) and we were playing TCU today? How many points would people predicting we'd lose by? I'll admit that I'd be pretty pessimistic!

Having said that I feel good about today. No way we are going to overlook Ohio today after last week's game. At least the offense won't, I suppose the defense could be looking ahead (hopefully not).

Here's hoping the offense comes out angry, gets on a roll, the Gophers move to 3-1, and we can focus on Northwestern next week and not Leidner/offense.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gold Maroon Gold today. Winning already.

No chat. :(

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn Leidner, damn Limegrover. There, got it out of my system before the 1st offensive series. Now time for positive thoughts!

Unreal. That does not portend a good game. We can't even catch a kick off now?

James is done
Yeah you gotta think so. Unfortunately I'm guessing we don't have anything better if he's still back there after the last 2 weeks. Gulp.

His problem is not calling a fair catch in those situations. The reason he fumbled is because he was trying to catch the ball and avoid getting hit at the same time. If you call a fair catch in that situation all he has to do is worry about catching the ball.

So do we think the coaches have finally seen enough of Craig James as a punt returner? That could have been a killer had that ended up being anything other than a touchback.

Why do we always throw 40 yard f-ing passes. How about a 6 - 8 yard pass. WTF!! Way to kill a drive.

Bummer. There goes that fast start we were looking for. Sweet. No surprise it came after 4 straight passes.

Why are we asking Mitch to long ball so much?

Limey starts off good, then has Mitch throw deep balls...
Seriously!!!!!

Top Bottom