***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Terrible timeout. Take the tie-up, but don't throw your last timeout away on something like that.

I especially don't get how decent shooters can be so poor at the line.

Yup that's the point with calling out Mason. Personally I think everyone should be solid free throw shooters but a good shooting guard has zero excuses.

Out of timeouts now. I tend to question some of Pitino's timeouts that he takes when it seems like we don't really need to. Came back to bite us right now.
He took one about the 12 minute mark where we had just gone up 5 that he may end up regretting- hope not. He has to get better at that.

Terrible timeout. Take the tie-up, but don't throw your last timeout away on something like that.

It's easier to say that from the comfort of your couch than when you're in the heat of a game.

I wish we could just once have a big who goes up and dunks the damn ball for an and 1

If we choke this one away too, I will go into a deep depression.

The game ended when Dre missed the wide-open layup that would have put them up by 12 (11), and instead turned the momentum around and made the team nervous. It's amazing how quickly basketball games change, and missed sure buckets are often the main culprit.

The only chance this team had after that was for Michigan to continue to miss shots, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen. Damn shame.

Oh and P.S. If Walker can't score or do good things on offense, he should be on the bench, period.

Have to make open shots, rebound and play D in the final stretch to get a win

Disagree... 1.) I might rather have a possession; 2.) It was a heads up play. The only thing that calls it into question is that it's the last TO. And that's not the "If-then" scenario I want being taught by a coach. There are plenty of other more important things to teach, that wouldn't be "debatable."

Would like to see us break this zone with a 1-4 set and get some shots down low.

Top Bottom