***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Here we sit 0-3 with, at least on paper, winnable game on the road. We need this in the worst way. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must stop the 3 to have any chance as this edition of Mich is very jump shooter oriented. Remember Irvin killed us at home last year.

Must stop the 3 to have any chance as this edition of Mich is very jump shooter oriented. Remember Irvin killed us at home last year.

Watching Michigan against Purdue, they had no fluidity to their offense and forced up horrible shots. They looked terrible. I think Gophers have a good shot today if they can just play D and not be dumb on offense.

Michigan is always tough for us. Not getting my hopes up on the road.

Agree with you Sher. It's totally winnable if Gophers don't self-destruct.

Case on point, MSU goes to Iowa and gets down by 12in first half. Spartans then take over the game, largely because they played D and made their shots from the outside. They played like warriors. That's what missing from this Gophers squad. Play like warriors gentlemen and you will overcome adversity. Play by delegation and fear, welcome to the all to familiar loss column.

Ugh. I thought this started at 11. Now what am I supposed to do?

Definitely a winnable game. This Michigan team is down from years past, understandably so since they've lost so many players to the NBA recently. Still, Beilein is a heck of a coach and we usually don't play well on the road. I think it'll be a close one.

Can we go as far as to say that losing to a 9-6 Michigan team would be a bad loss? I mean, it's not unbelievable to think they go 15-15 this year. Or are road losses never bad losses simply because we lose 70% of our road games no matter what?

Watching Michigan against Purdue, they had no fluidity to their offense and forced up horrible shots. They looked terrible. I think Gophers have a good shot today if they can just play D and not be dumb on offense.

Michigan looked like most of the B1G teams on the road. Wouldn't read too much into that.

Every time someone uses the term "winnable" it only mean the game is just as "losable"

Pretty easy. If Michigan hits their outside shots.....they could run away with the game. Hopefully we can expose them.

Doyle looks like a guy who would marry his cousin.

Not gonna lie, I would let them run that pick and roll all day. Albrecht is not scaring me at the basket and their big looks like he's an awful shooter

That was a major shooting foul on Michigan.

First TV timeout. Michigan is on pace to win 40-0. Which sport is this?

Top Bottom