***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS EASTERN ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Kill needs to hire an assistant coach for pre-games speeches.

Haven't seen a quick kick in college football for years- guess that's why!

Gotta love FCS teams...so glad we won't be playing them in the future....just bad

I don't care what team you root for, that was just ... painful.

Defense looks good. Secondary is untouchable right now. Granted it's an FCS team but the secondary is for real right now. The offense is another story. I'd like to see them pass on every down this half just because.

Hey, this old fart is still looking for our Meza expert.

Defense looks good. Secondary is untouchable right now. Granted it's an FCS team but the secondary is for real right now. The offense is another story. I'd like to see them pass on every down this half just because.

It would mean more work for our punter anyways if we did.

Flashbacks to the Syracuse QB running up the middle on us. Our contain is not very good sometimes.

How about a nice long drive with no gimmicks for a TD here Mitch?

Man our offense stinks. That hit on Leidner was late for sure!

Don't look at the team yardages if you don't want to throw up.

When EIU is showing an obvious run blitz should Mitch be checking out of a run or does he not have that choice?

Our defense is getting beat up in a pre season game. This sucks. 3 injuries now.

Can't afford to lose another D-lineman. Hope Keith was just banged up a little bit.

When EIU is showing an obvious run blitz should Mitch be checking out of a run or does he not have that choice?

Seems to me like he isn't even noticing it. Either way, that one where they hit Cobb behind the line back by our end zone was on Plsek. He just missed the block.

Keith tapped his knee.....man I hope that doesn't mean ACL...

Top Bottom