*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

actually, it matters a lot. cause it's an indication of where the program is at. i'd rather lose and look like a great team than win and look incompetent in so many facets of the game.

You have no idea what the play calls are, how vanilla we are playing, or whether or not Nelson will play next week. I'd suggest taking things game by game. A lot of things can change week to week.

If he had missed that, I was going to suggest that Kill take a page out of Leach's playbook and start pulling people out of the stands.

he should kick extra points from the right hash mark. the guy has a diseased hook as well as the yips. only in minnesota.

You have no idea what the play calls are, how vanilla we are playing, or whether or not Nelson will play next week. I'd suggest taking things game by game. A lot of things can change week to week.

and you have no idea what i'm saying, so you might as well not respond.

Hawthorne to kick on 4th and goal. Luckily he made it, but far too much trust in this kid. Hes terrible and we cannot rely on him, especially with the wuick hitting fales.

Come on DL let's put some pressure on Fales!!! We cannot afford to let him sit in the pocket and survey he field. Also we need to get pressure with 4, not having to always blitz. Let's make Fales uncomfortable every time he goes back to pass from here on out!

Wow what a play by Antonio Johnson. He's awesome on special teams.

If he had missed that, I was going to suggest that Kill take a page out of Leach's playbook and start pulling people out of the stands.

Did he pull them out of the stands and then throw them into a locker?

The good news, we're back to a 2 possession lead & Liedners has shown he can toss it.

Quote of the game.

That's the pressure I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that... Leidner is a load to bring down!

I think Leidner has to be the starter from now on. Both aren't very good at the pass but Leidner is clearly a better runner.

Gotta question the 1st and 2nd down play calls there, but it worked out.

actually, it matters a lot. cause it's an indication of where the program is at. i'd rather lose and look like a great team than win and look incompetent in so many facets of the game.

Lol are serious man? You would rather lose impressively than to win in a sad fashion? Im sorry man but that statement is about as irrational as could be. This game is a great Teaching Moment, we havent played any "Team" yet worth a dam yet, this is our first test. You don't learn squat beating a team 50 to 7, this team needs some teachable moments, which adversity and challenge bring.

Im going to enjoy this game either way, this team plays hard. Something that always hasn't been the case here.

I think Leidner has to be the starter from now on. Both aren't very good at the pass but Leidner is clearly a better runner.

I guess I haven't seen anything significant that makes Mitch that much better? I'm just happy that we have 2 qbs that I'm comfortable with playing

Its amazing how this defense seems to morph from a somewhat sad unit prior to half, to a solid unit after half. Seeing some life, I like it!

Its amazing how this defense seems to morph from a somewhat sad unit prior to half, to a solid unit after half. Seeing some life, I like it!

Defense has definitely came out improved this 2nd Half...

The Leidner QB draw has been automatic so far. Great job by the O-line and Mitch.

Top Bottom