*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

is there something wrong with Andre, Welch has been playing a lot in this half

Jesus Christ, someone cap Hardaway's knees or something.

Took Vitale until 5:33 in the 1st half to mention Duke.

I'll at least give him credit for that kind of self control.

Never have Maverick run point again. Welch please

weak call after the contact on Austin and Trev the last few times down

I couldn't be happier with bench right now! ELIASON making a bucket?!?!? AM DREAMING!!??? LETS GO BOYS!

Might have to put Rodney on Hardaway in the 2nd half...By the way, where is Rodney? I haven't seen him tonight...VERY QUIET night from him.

put in mav and have him give a shot to the chops of hardaway.......we can lose mav

If we can stay within 4-5 points by halftime and play one of our 'usual' second halves, we got this thing.

Calling it now, someone will complain when Dre comes back in and screws up the chemistry....

Let's run Hardaway off the line please...

Have to hope he cools off and then Burke doesn't get hot. That's my fear at this point. The guys seem to have figured out the turnover thing for now. But we can't guard Hardaway at the moment.

We just gotta stop turning it over so much. Once Dre gets back in from the foul trouble I think our half court will look a lot better. At least he'll be really fresh in the 2nd half.

HTML:
Common Rodney! Play your game and assert yourself!

This is why Rodney will not play in the NBA.

These refs are giving us many breaks and we're not taking advantage of it.

What in the name of *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# is wrong with us. Figure it the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# out. Lazy as hell right now. Lazy. As. Hell.

Top Bottom