*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

That foul call on Andre was huge...He has to be smarter....He has to avoid the 2nd foul there...OMG! Ahanmisi has 2 turnovers in 2 possession...

I've seen enough of the bench already! Enough. Osenieks is so god awful I know freshman than can produce better than that.

if andre comes back this half we will have to zone

I doubt this will happen tonight given both teams are good but can someone tell me wither or not Minnesota has rushed the court after beating a highly ranked team? That would be interesting given the floor is lifted.

2 blind wrap-around passes into traffic by Mav and Oto for TOs. Bone-head plays. What are you thinking'?

Turnovers turnovers turnovers.

The guys are shooting pretty well, but are WAY too loose with the ball. That's been a running theme all season and its rearing its ugly head again tonight.

has the 2nd unit even gotten a shot off yet? I don't think so. PUTRID!

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO TAKE OUT ALL FIVE STARTERS AT THE SAME TIME AGAINST A TOP FIVE TEAM?????

Our bench needs to score this game. Michigan is going to put up points either way.

Wonder if GEICO or State Farm sells a policy that will protect me against the almost certain damage I am going to do to my TV tonight? Perhaps a Discount Double Mav? For god's sake.... take care of the ball.

Maverick is playing like he has never played basketball in his life. Eliason, horrible as usual. Same with Oto. How are these D1 players again? Get rid of all three of them. Not trying to be harsh just needs to be done

Top Bottom