*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

I think it maybe he is rusty, would not be against Leidner.

It still stumps me as to why Nelson got the nod today. Leidner has only done good things so far. Why not keep going with him?

Fortunately they scored so quick we have a chance to score again.

The bad news is that everyone we play the rest of the year is better than Iowa with the possible exception of Indiana. 1-7 and 0-8 is in play here. Of Course I could be over reacting over a god awful half...

Oh o.... embarrassing. There is no more excuses for the coaching staff.

As I was saying the first 4 games... practice the passing game vs the weaker opponents, but nope... and now when we really need it, it's no where to be found. Their timing is so off. And Nelson just isn't the runner Leidner is.

The good news is that Iowa isn't beating us. We are beating ourselves. That gives me hope for the 2nd half if they can get their heads on straight.

Was that this first time Nelson ran the ball? That's why we can't run, we're running our offense completely differently. Previous games our qb was running all over the place

Limegrover looking like a star right now...

Pretty sure we're gonna lose by 30. Awesome.

Limegrover showing his craftiness with two straight QB draws.

Plenty of time for Iowa to get another score.

Why worry about clock management when you know you're not going to get any first downs anyway - is that our strategy?

Apparently we are giving up. Seriously our coaches are performing like clowns.

Oh o.... embarrassing. There is no more excuses for the coaching staff.

As I was saying the first 4 games... practice the passing game vs the weaker opponents, but nope... and now when we really need it, it's no where to be found. Their timing is so off. And Nelson just isn't the runner Leidner is.

Minnesota has five first downs....all converted by throwing the ball. Passing isn't the issue. No running game. Penalties. Bad O-Line play.

It's meltdown time for the Gophers program. Another embarrassing performance on national TV in a pivotal game. How does this staff expect to keep its commitments for 2014 and beyond playing dreadful like this? It honestly befuddles how bad this program really is. 17-0? Really? At home, to IOWA!? I am a passionate fan and will stick behind them, but I also see things as they are. We are just reaching news lows with every new coach.

Kill said this week "we got our butts kicked last year". It's happening again. Nothing changed and we're at freaking home in front of a sellout crowd. Embarrassing.

2 minutes and we run the QB up the middle. Limegrover or Kill needs a spanking. Thank God Iowa gave up!

Top Bottom