*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

For weeks we've talked about no separation with our receivers...but doesn't it look like they have enough separation today? It just seems none of the passes are on target.

I haven't looked yet, but anyone want to guess who has more passing yards, us or Georgia Tech this year?

For weeks we've talked about no separation with our receivers...but doesn't it look like they have enough separation today? none of the passes are on target.

Fixed

For weeks we've talked about no separation with our receivers...but doesn't it look like they have enough separation today? It just seems none of the passes are on target.

they're definitely getting separation... nelson just has to throw more accurate...

Nelson hasnt led a WR all F*in day then he throws one 10 yards ahead of a wide open Engle....

He had a very full step on him. Lousy throw.

Who has outside contain? I feel like they keep running the same run play and we can't stop it along the sidelines.

Team has given up. They are getting gashed

Defense has just been out there too long today. They're gonna run down the clock, we won't have time even if we had Peyton Manning

Damien Wilson again and again. We need 10 more of him.

Should make for an interesting week reviewing the game videos. O line can't open any holes and the D can't get past their O line to pressure their QB or stop the run.......whew.

Our dumbass coach punts it, and now they're right where we punted it from. Game over. I miss Grinning Glenn Mason. I think..

Can we compete at Michigan next week? Will the team show up in the first half? I'm afraid for the rest of the year. I don't see a win on the schedule....

Can we compete at Michigan next week? Will the team show up in the first half? I'm afraid for the rest of the year. I don't see a win on the schedule....

Maybe beat Indiana after this display, but I don't see a bowl game in the future unless something changes.

I've got my pickem score ready for next week's game. Won't be pretty, but might just win a shirt...

Top Bottom