***OFFICIAL CLEMSON AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well here we are, 3-4 overall with the next four games against Power 5 programs. If we have any shot of turning the season around, we outta start that process sooner rather than later. A nationally televised game against Clemson is as good of a time as any to figure things out.

I fear the crowd will be weak due to the Viking game and the slow start. I hope I'm wrong.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there with a friend I've know for well over 1/2 my life. He has NEVER been to The Barn but likes Gopher hoops. Excited to bring him and have a good time. We've been to 100s of Twins games together and its always enjoyable. Probably meet at Stubs for a couple beers beforehand to make sure we're ready ;)

Gophers NEED to win some of these games to gain confidence and start building a resume. Clemson is beatable. Gophers by a million.

Minnesota's Payton Willis (leg) will be a game-time decision for tonight's game against Clemson, per Richard Pitino. -- @JonRothstein
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Minnesota's Payton Willis (leg) will be a game-time decision for tonight's game against Clemson, per Richard Pitino. -- @JonRothstein
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Oh, Lord, we might actually be down a starter? I was going to predict that we wouldn't lay as big of turd as Illinois is in their game but I might have to hold off if Willis is missing.

Oh, Lord, we might actually be down a starter? I was going to predict that we wouldn't lay as big of turd as Illinois is in their game but I might have to hold off if Willis is missing.

Announcers said Clemson only has 8 scholarship players available for tonight's game.

big O on the bench for the rest of the half, we will now see what this team is capable of.

Oturu in to protect Omersa foul trouble, this is not favorable, fortunately Gabe seems dialed in.

Staying in the game with foul troubles by shooting 55%, nice.

Now Kalscheur probably sits the rest of the half? Now we know the definition of coaching with high blood pressure.

What’s the deal with Ihnen? Wrist still an issue?

Still shooting 52%, a big reason for holding this lead and can they keep this shooting up?

At half, 54% shooting and Carr 0-4 from three.

Even Isaiah Washington shot better from 3 than Marcus Carr. Man, what a letdown. I can't believe I'm pining for IW, but he'd be an improvement over Carr right now.

Even Isaiah Washington shot better from 3 than Marcus Carr. Man, what a letdown. I can't believe I'm pining for IW, but he'd be an improvement over Carr right now.

Well, I wish IW was still on the team, too, but Carr is playing reasonably well tonight.

Oturu in to protect Omersa foul trouble, this is not favorable, fortunately Gabe seems dialed in.

Both Oturu and Omersa with three. Can you imagine if we're down to Alihan and Freeman in the closing minutes?

Both Oturu and Omersa with three. Can you imagine if we're down to Alihan and Freeman in the closing minutes?
Glad Freeman is playing. Will need his minutes as the season progresses.

I mean, he does have 13pts and 6 assists already...missing from 3 sure, but making things happen otherwise.

Glad Freeman is playing. Will need his minutes as the season progresses.

Well, OK, but not in crunch time. He's had plenty of opportunities for minutes and Pitino should have played him earlier.

We need to play 8 player teams more often!

Carr made a 3 point shot. I guess he does better if he catches it in rythym and doesn't have a chance to think about it he can make one.

Everytime Carr stops to think, he misses the 3. He's got to shoot in rythm.

After being way too passive for most of the game, Hurt has really played with some fire late in this second half and has made some good things happen.

Carr is 1 assist away from a double double.

Top Bottom