***OFFICIAL Buckears AT MINNESOTA BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The thing I would’ve liked us to do better tonight is defensive rebound

But great game

glad we had one of our worst free throw night in a game that wasn’t close

Where be all the haters??????

Amazing how Pitino who couldn't coach a few days ago, magically figured it out, must have been his New Year's Resolution - Pitino improving his best!!

Let's go get some Wolverines now.

Obviously team gains confidence if their shots are dropping. Seems the Gophers might be an extreme example of this.

Energy level, ball movement and aggressiveness completely different if they see the first few go in. If not you get performances like at Illinois & Wisconsin.

Obviously team gains confidence if their shots are dropping. Seems the Gophers might be an extreme example of this.

Energy level, ball movement and aggressiveness completely different if they see the first few go in. If not you get performances like at Illinois & Wisconsin.

Yes. The inside-outside play also led to "better" 3-point shots. I am not sure what happened in Madison. It was as if they didnt get off the bus. It was over within five minutes.

I hope people realize winning at home is still very difficult and important. It will be hard to win road games against really good teams, but if we are undefeated at home and beat lesser teams on the road we’re like 14-6 in the conference...soooo I’ll take that.

Seem to have good camaraderie. Quick to help each other up. Appear to be genuinely happy when someone makes a successful play, etc.

Yes. The inside-outside play also led to "better" 3-point shots. I am not sure what happened in Madison. It was as if they didnt get off the bus. It was over within five minutes.
It was their third game against a ranked opponent in 6 days.
tough to bring the energy you need to beat good teams every time in that short of span.

We already hashed this out.....but did anyone notice that gophergangsta who is a complete douche liked this post.....but didn't have the balls to post in this game thread?
Gopher gang STA is negative and wants to stay negative

I’m negative and would love to be wrong

I thought everyone (for the most part) played very within themselves this game.

Carr had a couple forces and I think Gach, Ihnen, and Gabe had one that I questioned in real time but this is much better than most games regardless of the team. Robbins is far better than I ever dreamed and a reliable second scorer on this team.

It was nice to see Gach, Mashburn, and especially Gabe take their turns contributing. It was nice that this game was put away in a workmanlike fashion where we just gradually extended the lead. Every TV timeout in the second half saw our lead go from 9 to 11 to 12 to 15.

Nailed it. All Izzo wanted to talk about in their loss to us was how their poor shooting also affected other parts of their game. Saw it with us at bucky and osu today. 3s are such a big part of the game.

This is the B1G. The seasons that you defend your home court and steal a few wins on the road are the ones you contend for the title.

Yeah, always feel like there is more pressure to win home games than away games. So difficult to win on the road that is almost expected. Makes it so important to win at home.

When they are competitive in a road game get back to me....Winning at home is holding serve this year.
I was gonna say I'd be OK with beating unranked opponents on the road and losing to the ranked ones, and then I remembered there are 8 other ranked B1G teams...

Top Bottom