***OFFICIAL Buckears AT MINNESOTA BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Doubling Robbins has cost OSU at least three wide opens threes that were made

Gabe leaves the floor and Washington goes for 5 after doing it in the first half for 8 .. that’s 13 points in a matter of a couple minutes with Marcus trying to guard him ... Gabe shouldn’t leave the floor if Washington is in

Gabe leaves the floor and Washington goes for 5 after doing it in the first half for 8 .. that’s 13 points in a matter of a couple minutes with Marcus trying to guard him ... Gabe shouldn’t leave the floor if Washington is in
Love how they're throwing double screens at him and Gabe has been able to get over all of them without switching. Huge plays to not create mismatches throughout the defense.

I wish you would’ve posted this earlier as Carr is popping off now
True. You’re welcome

I do think he is an all American type college player.
I just don’t know if he can make it as a backup point guard playing the style he plays.
He will have to change his game to make
It because he isn’t good enough to dominate the ball in the NBa

True. You’re welcome

I do think he is an all American type college player.
I just don’t know if he can make it as a backup point guard playing the style he plays.
He will have to change his game to make
It because he isn’t good enough to dominate the ball in the NBa
I mean definitely and I’d expect he will as the vast majority of college PGs end up doing when the go to the NBA

What does "make it in the NBA" mean? He could absolutely be a rotational guy in the NBA.
I don’t think he will be a rotational guy in the
NBA

I could see him being at the end of a bench and playing a lot if there are injuries or whatever

I’m not sure what make it in the nba.

Top Bottom