***OFFICIAL Buckears AT MINNESOTA BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We got this.

Laid an egg in Madison, oh well - not that big a shock after three good consecutive efforts and WI's last game (loss to Maryland) and that they are confounding as Badgers are evil.

Anyone on here would have taken a 2-1 result against IA, MSU & WI, so let's get back on track today at home and beat another ranked B10 team. You can tell more about any sports team in my opinion in how they respond to a bad L than in any other situation.

I'm gong with 87-72 in a nice decisive win and Carr comes out fired up and goes for 26 & 8. Our best overall effort to date in the B10.

Let's get positive people - I'm here (with some friends) to do this -

1609677846952.png

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!

Goodman still has gophers at 13 after his Saturday update. Wisco was at 12. Until tip-off I’m going to adopt the outsider opinion :). Today is a good opportunity to bolster an already strong resume and solidify a spot in the rankings. Seize the momentum!!

3 pt. %
1. Northwestern. 42.4
2. Illinois. 41.8
3. Wisconsin. 41.1
11. Indiana. 34.5
12. Ohio St. 31.8
13. Nebraska. 31 5
14. Minnesota. 30.1

Probably no shooting clinic at the barn today from either team. Find a way.

Like the Gophers across the board. Bucks have played one really good game. Game continues to rise to 34% or better. Carr will go off as OSU will not defend like UW.
Wait. You said Carr would go off the second half in Madison.

One or two of our numerous 3pt shooters need to turn into scorers.

3 pt. %
1. Northwestern. 42.4
2. Illinois. 41.8
3. Wisconsin. 41.1
11. Indiana. 34.5
12. Ohio St. 31.8
13. Nebraska. 31 5
14. Minnesota. 30.1

Probably no shooting clinic at the barn today from either team. Find a way.

Well, that would be a relief.

Interesting. Was just reading Tony Carr scored 25, 28, 30 in 3 games including a game winning 3 ptr against OSU in 2017-18. Of course last season Marcus Carr scored 23 and 35 against the buckeyes including a game winner. A good sign for today for our pt guard?

What was that? A designed inbounds play for a score? Both is setting a good early tone

Gach looking great! Also we always play very well when Robbins gets some scores early on.

Ohio State has made some tough shots. Our offense needs to get some better ones than they have the last few minutes though.

energy level has dropped some and ball movement has slowed. have to get it back going

Could there be a worse play by play commentary team than these two? Katz is brutal, just brutal.

I turned it on and we had a big lead. Turning it back off...sorry for ruining it

Top Bottom