***OFFICIAL BOSTON COLLEGE AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I guess we have to hope Eric Curry can stay healthy.
He’ll still play a mostly secondary role to ihnen i suspect. Curry may start, but ihnen was in there during the run tonight and added value (except for the free throws).

BUCKLE UP - BUTTER CUPS

Obviously, we won't be blowing out a lot of teams this year, however, winning these close games can benefit us in the long run.

Last edited:

Good bench play bringing us back from down 15 in 2nd half

He’ll still play a mostly secondary role to ihnen i suspect. Curry may start, but ihnen was in there during the run tonight and added value (except for the free throws).
True, but there will be foul trouble come B1G play. I'm afraid this also means big minutes for Omersa.

Both Gach has been an outstanding addition to the team, I love watching him play. I also think Robbins gets too much hate on here. If he gives 8 and 8 in big ten play that is a great plug and play transfer. With that being said, the only players that I feel good about on the roster are Robbins, Gach, Carr Mashburn.

Did anybody else feel like it took a really long time for anyone from the staff to get over to Johnson during his injury? That was weird to watch Richard and whomever else just slow walk over there.

I’ve been preaching Mashburn.

Gabe provided nothing. 4pts, 1 assist. Realllllly think he needs to come off the bench. Might feel less pressure.

Ihnen and Mashburn were awesome tonight. Ihnen finally woke up. Looked way more comfortable. Hope they both get lots more minutes.
Tre was very good as well. Those guys gotta get more minutes. Gabe has to be a drain on his teammates by now. He’s doing nothing good.

Did anybody else feel like it took a really long time for anyone from the staff to get over to Johnson during his injury? That was weird to watch Richard and whomever else just slow walk over there.

I think they wanted to give the team a chance to reset.

Credit due. Didn’t see that comeback happening. Bench brought energy and turned it around. I hope Pitino starts to loosen his rotation.

Ihnen and Mashburn were awesome tonight. Ihnen finally woke up. Looked way more comfortable. Hope they both get lots more minutes.
Tre was very good as well. Those guys gotta get more minutes. Gabe has to be a drain on his teammates by now. He’s doing nothing good.

The offensive board by Ihnen that led to a bucket was massive. Came out of nowhere and plucked it.
He has a knack for offensive rebounds.

If we make our FTs we don’t go to OT and we don’t lose BJ for the year.

Don't know that he's done for the year. If anyone watched the Gonzaga/WVU game....Jalen Suggs went down with what looked like an ACL tear or something. He looked done....and then ended coming back into the game.

Mash seems like a guy content to just pace his involvement for now, but once its tourney time and there's tv and big lights, i could see him bursting out on the scene.

Top Bottom