***OFFICIAL BETHUNE-COOKMAN SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

lol......commentator checks in with some (courtside?) gal.....and she has one addition to the game:

"This has been a really physical game.....from what I can see"

Also....this commentator has said that Ihnen is getting his first playing time as a Gopher multiple times now. Isn't this an on campus dude? Maybe a student? Regardless.....how do you not get that right?
Not only are they not knowledgeable with the Gophers, I'm not sure they are even basketball fans. I'm not sure the gal has ever watched sports

Binghamton is ahead of Northwestern 31-25 with about 6 minutes left in the first half

Not only are they not knowledgeable with the Gophers, I'm not sure they are even basketball fans. I'm not sure the gal has ever watched sports

The guy doing play by play isn't terrible. But he sounds a little uncomfortable.

The gal on the other hand.......sounds like she has a few lines written down by someone else on a piece of paper.

Haha, we suck, up 21! 5 min to go in the half.

Radford hung tough with UNC for about 3/4 of the game, but pulling away late.

L
The one negative I see right now.....is that the Gophers are still struggling with opposing teams getting offensive rebounds. 14 for BC so far.
I'm just following Live Stats. BC quicker to the boards? Crashing extra hard? Long rebounds?

The one negative I see right now.....is that the Gophers are still struggling with opposing teams getting offensive rebounds. 14 for BC so far.
With the lack of blocking out. They'll clean it up

46-22 at half.

Gophers: JOJ 8, Garcia 8, Carrington 6, Mitchell 6, Ihnen 6, Payne 5, Fox 4, Hawkins 3

Gophs 62.5% FG - 50% 3pt - 11 of 17 FT - Reb tied 23-each - BC with 16 off reb -

Harmon only has 4 points on 1-5 shooting. Worried he might go off after hitting an early Caleb Williams-esque contested fade away.

Top Bottom