Official 2024 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Reposted by Ryan Burns from Justin Thind at MSU 247:

NEWS: #MichiganState will host 2024 LB Brady Pretzlaff on an official visit starting December 8th, he tells me. Pretzlaff is currently a #Minnesota commit. The Gaylord (MI) product is a top-15 player in the state of Michigan.
This usually means that PJ pulls the offer, correct??

For this kid? I’d doubt it. That would mean he’d pull Koi Perich offer too as he’s visiting OSU and FSU in next couple of weeks.

For this kid? I’d doubt it. That would mean he’d pull Koi Perich offer too as he’s visiting OSU and FSU in next couple of weeks.
That was my follow up....where things stand with Perich and his upcoming visits, while being a commit.

Would suck to lose him to that dumpster fire after they ignored him for so long.
MSU had a great hire for coach though, and sounds like he has a commitment from a legit QB transfer.

I think PJ pulls the offer if a commit goes on an OV without first letting OJ know, I hate to lose Pretzlaff to MSU, which is a perennial dumpster fire. But he is a Michigan kid …

caos-bob.gif

kto-kounotori.gif

Would be curious to see how PJ handles committed players visiting other schools. This is a huge weekend for visits and there are at least 3 commits visiting other schools this weekend. Including Perich going to tOSU and then FSU the following weekend. Jide Abasiri is visiting USC this weekend.

Ohio State had 2 safeties entering the portal. Ohio State also has 3 safeties already committed to this class as well. So will be interesting to see how it goes there for Perich.

2 helmet football school visits leading up to signing day. PJ has his work cut out for him to keep this guy in the boat. lets hope this one stays true to his commitment.

I don’t like this development.

Not sounding good for Abisiri, Perich, or Pretzlaff.

247 article (free) from Abisiri on visit: “Coach Lynn’s defensive scheme and how he’ll play me in it,” Abasiri said. “The best thing about USC is all the connections you make and all the different kinds of people you’ll meet. The school sets you up for so much more than football. There’s just a lot more opportunities out here than Minnesota.”

247 (free) from Perich: “I mean just the culture at Ohio State University is different,” Perich said. “You can feel the energy as soon as you step in the building, it’s switch, and I think that’s really cool.”

Already info posted on Pretzlaff visit to MSU.

Staff has work cut out for them.

I think PJ pulls the offer if a commit goes on an OV without first letting OJ know, I hate to lose Pretzlaff to MSU, which is a perennial dumpster fire. But he is a Michigan kid …
Perennial djmpster fire? Big Ten champs in 2013 (Rose Bowl) and 2015 (CFP), 11-2 2014 (Cotton Bowl) 10-3 in 2017 (Holiday), 11-2 in 2021 and Peach Bowl.

If that’s a dumpster fire what would you call us? I’d take that run. Dantonio was a great coach, and they made a great hire this winter. Fun stadium and game day atmosphere.

Perennial djmpster fire? Big Ten champs in 2013 (Rose Bowl) and 2015 (CFP), 11-2 2014 (Cotton Bowl) 10-3 in 2017 (Holiday), 11-2 in 2021 and Peach Bowl.

If that’s a dumpster fire what would you call us? I’d take that run. Dantonio was a great coach, and they made a great hire this winter. Fun stadium and game day atmosphere.
I was thinking more of 2022 and 2023. Perennial might have been a stretch. “Recent” dumpster fire I will defend.

Would assume Rossi takes the lb with to MSU
I’m afraid the writing is already there!

The kid is from MI and now you add JR going there, I’d be shocked if this Pretz kid sticks with Gophs!

I was thinking more of 2022 and 2023. Perennial might have been a stretch. “Recent” dumpster fire I will defend.
Ok. Now it’s a recent dumpster fire who not only made a great HC hire, they stole our DC.

Top Bottom