***OFFICIAL 2024 GOPHERS FOOTBALL RECRUITING CLASS SIGNING DAY THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Recruiting is the lifeblood of a college program and it’s been a wild ride!! Early commits, de-commits, Portal, NIL, guys leaving, guys staying, guys leaving again, coaches leaving, taking commits with them, and so much more!

Here’s hoping the 2024 class is Fleck’s best yet!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to be the first to put the name in Ink and sign that line this year?

Amazing how signing day is a non story, used to be more surprises. We are better off this way

All 19 are in the boat.

WTF is up with that image choice by Greder.....wow that is a horrible picture of Fleck.

On the plus side though it is awesome that guys signed and obviously having Perich stick with the home state school is huge. Hopefully he ends up being as good as projected.

I’m disappointed in GopherHole today. On one of the biggest sports days of the year, there wasn’t a live update happening when recruits sign. Maybe something changed and the news wasn’t available, but I fondly remember the days when we could almost hear the fax machine printing off the next recruit.

I’m disappointed in GopherHole today. On one of the biggest sports days of the year, there wasn’t a live update happening when recruits sign. Maybe something changed and the news wasn’t available, but I fondly remember the days when we could almost hear the fax machine printing off the next recruit.
Burns had it in real time.

Amazing how signing day is a non story, used to be more surprises. We are better off this way
The portal has drastically cut down on discussions about stars and class rankings on this site. There used to be a lot of people that were hard core followers of recruiting whereas now it seems like in general people take a much more wait and see approach, knowing that a good chunk of the guys that sign will probably transfer in this current era of college football.

Since they have the ability to leave after 1 year(or less) it doesn't have the same feeling

4 or 5 of these kids will see the field in the 1st 3 weeks of the season. My gut says 3 will end up starting by the end of the season.

4 or 5 of these kids will see the field in the 1st 3 weeks of the season. My gut says 3 will end up starting by the end of the season.
I hope you are wrong as relying on true freshman in college football is usually a recipe for disaster. But if they are playing because they are too talented to keep on the bench that would be a different story.

Top Bottom