Non-conference is now over, how many total B10 Ws do we end up with?

What say you Holers?

• Total voters

I unofficially picked 4...and have no need to be called out I have already gone on record saying the team is better than expected and will be happy to be wrong.
No need to apologize you'll be closer than most

The way I look at it.

75% vs Penn St, Home Vs Rutgers- 2-0

50% vs Ind Home vs NW vs Mich st Vs Ohio State @ Penn St 2-3

25% @ NW @ Nebraska @ Ill @iowa vs WI 1-4

Pack a Lunch @ Purdue 0-1 end the season 8-12 hopefully but more than likely 7-13

1.6% = two posters selected the 2-3 win option and graciously, I hope, bask in their L.

Next up, the 4-5 win crew, not sure when we get to 6, but foresee 5 next Saturday.

just noting that BTChamp's poll vote is still in play
Haha that's so funny. I must have been shit faced because I don't even remember voting. As I was reading this I was thinking "I wish I voted in this. I would have gone with 7 or 8."

Hoping I win it all now. What's the prize? A free used retro jersey from the msu game with beer stains? I'd wear the shit out it!

just noting that BTChamp's poll vote is still in play
Thanks for noticing and I just noticed that our contingent of 4-5 win voters are now out of the running, 22 votes are 16.7% of poll participants.

Haha that's so funny. I must have been shit faced because I don't even remember voting. As I was reading this I was thinking "I wish I voted in this. I would have gone with 7 or 8."

Hoping I win it all now.
We all should be rooting for you.
What's the prize?
If we reached that level, there would be something of minor value.

A year’s supply of turtle 🐢 wax?

A free used retro jersey from the msu game with beer stains?

Only the 👃 knows

I'd wear the shit out it!

I’d expect nothing less from you.

Last edited:

Quick update on this poll, as we’ve reached 7, the 6 W prognosticators are in the rearview,14.8% of the participants.

Last edited:

Yeah. You really went out on a limb there. Great work.
I predicted more (9) than you did Grumpy Gus. I really hope I’m wrong and will be celebrating it, as my team will have exceeded my myopic expectations. It’s not about me or you being right, it’s about our team maximizing their ability and bringing happiness to their fans. Last time I checked, that’s called a Win-Win.

Have a great day, unless you’ve made other plans 🤗

Last edited:

I predicted more (9) than you did Grumpy Gus. I really hope I’m wrong and will be celebrating it, as my team will have exceeded my myopic expectations. It’s not about me or you being right, it’s about our team maximizing their ability and bringing happiness to their fans. Last time I checked, that’s called a Win-Win.

Have a great day, unless you’ve made other plans 🤗
It’s not about you being right or wrong, but you continually choose to kick up old threads calling random fans out about things posted over a month ago?

Congratulations on your success in predicting this magical season. You are truly a treasure on this board.

It’s definitely not about being right or wrong.
Show us the path from here to 9 B1G wins. We may be Vegas favorites in 3 of our remaining games.
I haven’t listed the names of any of the posters, in their various voting buckets, in the poll who were wrong have I? I realized that would be petulant.

You responded to me directly, so I responded back, in a spirit jocularity and it’s in my ambit - my apologies as this wasn’t clear and/or you’re not comfortable/secure with this type of male bonding. Either way, my bad.

I’m just going to go back to ignoring you, as I have better things to do than squabble with someone of your ilk.

Regardless, enjoy the day, there’s never going to be another 2/19/24.

Well they are now 1 off from my prediction of 9 and frankly if we don't exceed that total it would be really disappointing with the way the team is playing right now. We should win the 2 remaining home games.....then it all comes down to finding a way to be one of those rare teams that wins on the road in the Big Ten this year. 11 seems very possible.....maybe more?

The non-conference schedule was so bad. Then when they faltered, looked good, faltered I figured there had to be a mirage. Duped by the easy schedule. Shame on you, U athletics. I was wrong.

Top Bottom