Next Gopher Head Coach

You guys and your new coach BS! You really want to star all over? Cause everyone will transfer! Coaches can’t make the damn free throws! Go Gophers
It's tough man, you can literally flip a team in 1 year nowadays with the transfer portal.

Not sure how I feel about the long leashes like what we're giving Ben. And by that, I mean I don't feel good.

You guys and your new coach BS! You really want to star all over? Cause everyone will transfer! Coaches can’t make the damn free throws! Go Gophers
Guys will transfer anyway. And then a lot will transfer when Ben is fired a year from now. And we're not that good. What are we clinging to? A good coach will bring some talent with him.

Still saying Musselman will be available after this season.

Bingo. Johnson will get next season to show that he built a team that can compete for an NCAA Tournament bid.

Expecting a doogie column re: Ben’s doom to rise like the ghost of Donny Most.

2nd year South Carolina HC Lamont Paris just beat #6 Kentucky by almost 20. Why accomplish anything when we might be able to in year 4!

With a big night from Cooper, who you know, wasn't good enough to play here.

Amazing what competent roster construction and coaching can do in a short amount of time.

It will be exciting to see what a night and day difference a new coach does for the Gophers next season.

Top Bottom