"Nebraska had two players hospitalized for rhabdo in 2018. In 2022, Scott Frost is bragging about how much his players are puking at practice."

Nebraska is going to be one of those teams that I will be keeping an eye on all season. If things go off the rails early, I think there's a very good chance Frosty doesn't make it to the end of the season. Then where does Nebraska go?

Nebraska is going to be one of those teams that I will be keeping an eye on all season. If things go off the rails early, I think there's a very good chance Frosty doesn't make it to the end of the season. Then where does Nebraska go?
Agreed. Word has it his buyout starts to diminish greatly this year.

Every trainer I have ever been to says if you reach the point of puking you are harming yourself. This is WAY outdated thinking around conditioning and workouts.

There is a difference between pushing yourself past your comfort zone, and pushing yourself too far.

I hope we see some puke shots in Ireland next Saturday. Make the players drink a bunch of Guiness before the game to get those bellys pumped.

They probably already are working on one about the U anyway just making the assumption it is happening here....
Fox 9 tweet:

"Anyone out there with an axe to grind against the U??? We're not picky...."

Every trainer I have ever been to says if you reach the point of puking you are harming yourself. This is WAY outdated thinking around conditioning and workouts.

There is a difference between pushing yourself past your comfort zone, and pushing yourself too far.
Every bartender disagrees 🤫

Rumor is next head coach already on staff.WR guy from LSU who is new.

Or they were watching game tape of last year?
I watched that tape as well. Apparently I am the only one worried about Neb. Remember we only got 3 first downs the second half (1 on a penalty). We didn’t exactly blow them out and now they made “hay” with the portal. Granted their QB is gone, but they seemed to replace him with a better athlete.

Rumor is next head coach already on staff.WR guy from LSU who is new.
Not saying it couldn’t happen, but firing your head coach and promoting an assistant from within seems rare, although we sort of did that by hiring Ben Johnson to coach the basketball team.

I heard speculation of Matt Rhule also, if he gets fired from the Carolina Panthers. I don’t really have any inkling as to whether that’s realistic or not.

I watched that tape as well. Apparently I am the only one worried about Neb. Remember we only got 3 first downs the second half (1 on a penalty). We didn’t exactly blow them out and now they made “hay” with the portal. Granted their QB is gone, but they seemed to replace him with a better athlete.
everybody-panic.gif

Frank Solich or Bo Pelini?

Nebraska could be good but the coaching staff isn’t and did they really make “hay” in the portal?

Soon to be national champion Nebraska Cornhuskers. Also—I hit my head. It’s 1996 where I’m at.

Sounds like Nebraska took on the Iowa Strength & Conditioning Coach.

Back to the B12 (in my dreams I know)

Top Bottom