Morgan was at practice Sunday

Yup. Cue every fantasy player waiting for the inactives to be released on Twitter 90 min before kick on Sunday -- not unlike what happens during warm ups of a college game. You guys want and injury report on Morgan? Here you go:

Morgan, Tanner (QB): Questionable, Upper Body (Undisclosed)
The media knows who practiced all week in the NFL. So add in Tanner’s practice status Monday-Friday and you’ve got it.

The media knows who practiced all week in the NFL. So add in Tanner’s practice status Monday-Friday and you’ve got it.
I can verify that is not true at least in the Bears situation. Reporters are not allowed on team property on certain days and many players/coaches are not allowed to speak to reporters alot of the time, there's been weeks without reporter access to what's happening.

The Big Ten should stop playing games with injuries, pass a law that the public has a right to know the status of injuries at once, with continuing reports and frankness as to who will start. Mickey Joseph was honest last week, saying from Sunday on that Thompson, though day to day, probably wouldn't start.
Pass a law? Jesus.

I can verify that is not true at least in the Bears situation. Reporters are not allowed on team property on certain days and many players/coaches are not allowed to speak to reporters alot of the time, there's been weeks without reporter access to what's happening.
You might want to check the injury report on their website before making stuff up. Practice activity is right there.

NFL status can be "faked" to a certain degree.

There is something like, you only need to come out and do some basic drills with an athletic trainer to be listed as something ("questionable") or as an "active" participant, things like that.

But if you really are out, it is known.

Only thing I will add is if NCAA schools themselves are receiving as much as a dime in Gambling/Draft King ad revenue or sponsorships, then 100% they should be disclosing injury status.

I don't think they are at this time, but I'm sure it's been discussed and is a possibility in the future. Perhaps even likely.

Didn't make anything up. They talk about it all the time on the radio here. Your own post shows this is directly from the Bears, not from a reporter.
You really arguing about this?

Teams are required to publish an injury report the 3 days before a game by 4pm est each day. The injury report contains a practice report.

If Chicago media is that stupid it’s not my problem. They’re probably whining about not being able to watch practice. If they’re whining about not knowing which injured players are practicing, then they’re morons as the info is literally on a public website.

Thought I heard this morning that Tanner is starting?
Were you at Sally's?

Curious where you heard that if it is legit. Morgan wasn't part of the media availability on Tuesday to preview Northwestern. And Fleck didn't talk about him during his radio show.

Were you at Sally's?

Curious where you heard that if it is legit. Morgan wasn't part of the media availability on Tuesday to preview Northwestern. And Fleck didn't talk about him during his radio show.
Was on the radio. But I may have misheard.

You really arguing about this?

Teams are required to publish an injury report the 3 days before a game by 4pm est each day. The injury report contains a practice report.

If Chicago media is that stupid it’s not my problem. They’re probably whining about not being able to watch practice. If they’re whining about not knowing which injured players are practicing, then they’re morons as the info is literally on a public website.
There is no argument. I'm stating facts. Not sure why you're being pissy.

There is no argument. I'm stating facts. Not sure why you're being pissy.
Your “fact” being that the Chicago media doesn’t know how to use the internet? The only thing we’ve learned from you is that the Chicago media are imbeciles.

I have no issues with Fleck playing coy with the media and our opponents. Part of the game. Gamblers need to get a life.
What if a friend of a friend of PJ's got wind somehow that Ibrahim was not going to play against Purdue and made an enormous wager 6 figures or more on the Boilers?

Change your opinion? If not, so be it.

With injury disclosure, that would at least be some curb against such inside dirt.

Pass a law? Jesus.
What if a friend of a friend of PJ's got wind somehow that Ibrahim was not going to play against Purdue and made an enormous wager 6 figures or more on the Boilers?

Change your opinion? If not, so be it.

With injury disclosure, that would at least be some curb against such inside dirt.
Gambling is voluntary. Caveat Emptor.

Well this thread has taken an unexpected turn.... :)

Top Bottom