Minnesota @ Wisconsin game thread

Did Monson blow-off Leuer? He's playing like he's pissed.

Too young...too soon...and no "star" to take over the game. We're going to lose some games this year and dropping one to a veteran club like WI on the road is no disgrace. It's not over yet but a comeback for a win is not likely....

Everybody needs to relax, its still the first half. College basketball is a weird game and things can change in a hurry. Not suggesting that we'll come back and win, but there is always a chance.

We could still end-up losing by 20 if we come out cold in the 2nd half

big time 3 to end the half for Wisconsin. that was not good.

Are you kidding me! Iverson needs to come up with that pass. If the pass touches your hands you need to catch it!!

After that last turnover, was it imminently predictable that Landry would hit a three or what? ;)

Some times, you can just see it coming...

(oh, and nobody will miss those ridiculous glasses he wears either)

It looks to me that you're suffering a huge disparity at the free throw line. Is the game being officiated that closely or are the calls of the "questionable" type you see many home teams get?

Yup, totally pissing down our legs. Awful.

Better hope we can open the second half on a bit of a run and cut it to 5 or so early or it will get out of hand.

I have a feeling that Charissa might be the only thing keeping me watching this game to the end.

Bo is the master at this. Between his coaching and whining, they are always on the good side of officiating

Top Bottom