Minnesota @ Wisconsin game thread

This was just a great game to watch!!! we will prob see this on the Big Ten's greatest games someday!!

Let me eat crow; I WAS WRONG and I'm PROUD of it! I predicted our Gophers would be intimidated playing at Wisconson and lose, and BOY WAS I WRONG! WAY TO GO GOPHERS!

OH my god! I can't believe it!!!!
And we sucked for 3/4ths of the game

But we never gave up and we have Tubby Smith holding the boys steady

It's party time in Dinkytown tonight!!!!!!!!!

On a more rational note, GREAT job by the guys sticking with it and getting an absolutely HUGE win...:D:D:D:D:D

Tubby just might get that practice facility. I bet some old alumni are finally feeling good about having a good team and just might dust off the cobwebs in their wallets.

Yeah -- I just can't believe how far we have come in just 2 years. Two years ago, we would have folded early and lost by 25......

Im ashamed to say I turned the game off in frustration, but HOLY COW what happened???

Same goes for me!!

It was great discussing the game with you folks!!! It was a blast!!

Maybe we can do it again in a few days??!!;)

I'm eating crow as well...simply an unbelievable win!!! I'm a huge fan but never gave us a chance. Thanks Gophers for making me look bad!!!!!!!!

GOPHERSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IM SO HAPPY... ITS HARD TO MAKE SENTENCES

Can't believe I turned it off also with only 1 minute in regulation, and come to find out the gophers came back to win it. Saw the last 2 minutes of overtime. I will not doubt Tubby or our team again.

Top Bottom